Carson Patents Team
We are a team of engineers and inventors that are passionate about patenting. Our team of attorneys and agents are licensed to represent your invention before the USPTO and WIPO. Our patent help team can search, write, file, and prosecute a patent application for your invention.
Our Team Leadership
Gregory D Carson: Patent Attorney
Gregory D Carson is our owner, primary patent practitioner, and attorney. He is a USPTO registered patent practitioner, attorney (lawyer), inventor, and engineer. His patenting experience includes a wide range of utility and design inventions. His patent engineering experience includes biomedical, electrical, and mechanical inventions. The most important thing about Greg is his passion for helping fellow inventors seek patent protection for their inventions and ideas.
- Greg’s Patent License – United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO] – verify at USPTO.
- Greg’s Law License – The State Bar of California – verify at CA BAR.
- University of Iowa, Biomedical Engineering, B.S., 1986
- University of Iowa, Biomedical Engineering, M.S., 1991
- University of La Verne College of Law, J.D., 2016
Our Patent Help Team
Marisa Whitaker: Patent Agent
As a registered U.S. Patent Agent, Marisa Whitaker has practiced intellectual property law for over ten years and has worked in the IP field for over twenty. Marisa is actively involved in analyzing the patentability of inventions, drafting and prosecuting applications and managing client portfolios. She also has extensive expertise in patent prosecution and trademark renewals.
- Marisa’s Patent License – United States Patent and Trademark Office – Verify Marisa’s patent license
- University of Washington, Interdisciplinary Arts and Science (Chemistry), B.A., 2002
- Washington State Bar Association Law Clerk
Andrew Kenny: Patent Agent
Andrew Kenny is a USPTO Registered Patent Agent, a UK Patent Attorney, and a Professional Representative at the European Patent Office. He has a PhD in Electrical Engineering, and many years of patent services. He has experience in patenting products and processes which are electrical, electronic, mechanical, and metallurgical. Andrew works on licensing agreements in the United Kingdom.
- Andrew’s Patent License – United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO – Verify Andrew’s patent license
- Chartered Engineer, United Kingdom
- European Patent Attorney
- Professional Engineer, Texas
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Aeronautical Engineering, M.S.
- Michigan Technological University, Metallurgical Engineering, B.S.
- Texas A&M University, Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Texas A&M University, Electrical Engineering, M.S., Ph.D.
- Queen Mary University of London, Intellectual Property Law, PGCert
Important TIP: When looking for professional patenting services from a patent firm, only a patent practitioner can prosecute patents for you. Carson Patents your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.
Professional online patent services by a USPTO Registered Patent practitioner. | Biomedical, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering Experience.
Patenting Articles by Greg.