Greg: Our Patent Practitioner
About Us: Our patent practitioner, patent agent, engineer is Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847 – Verify with the USPTO. Patenting with biomedical, electrical, and mechanical engineering experience.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1986)
- Master of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1992)
- Juris Doctor, University of La Verne College of Law (2016)
Patenting License & Project Management Certification
- United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO] – Registered Patent Agent, Registration Number 77,847
- Project Management Institute [PMI] – Project Management Professional [PMP] – Certificate Number 25,627 – current from 2000 through 2022
- Experimenting with Feasibility of Telemedicine in Alaska: Success and Lessons Learned, 1996, TELEMEDICINE JOURNAL – together with a nurse and a doctor, we tried out several telemedicine solutions in remote areas of Alaska – view the article.
Patent: Database & Search Technology
- US 7,225,197 – Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof, Issued May 29, 2007 – co-inventor US7225197B2. There is some interesting reading in the list of other database searching patent applications and patents that have referred to ours.
- United States Air Force Officer, 1986-1998 – 30% service connected disability.
Disclosures to patent practitioners are covered by client controlled privilege. We ensure confidentiality of our services by doing all prior art searching, application writing, filing, and patent prosecution in-house. Newly filed applications are treated as confidential for about 18 months by patent offices around the world, but then they are published. Issued patents are public.