Greg: Our Patent Practitioner
About Us: Our patent practitioner, patent agent, engineer is Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847 – Verify with the USPTO. Patenting with biomedical, electrical, and mechanical engineering experience.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1986)
- Master of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1992)
- Juris Doctor, University of La Verne College of Law (2016)
Patenting License & Project Management Certification
- United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO] – Registered Patent Agent, Registration Number 77,847 Verify with the USPTO.
- Project Management Institute [PMI] – Project Management Professional [PMP] – Certificate Number 25,627 – current from 2000 through 2022
- Experimenting with Feasibility of Telemedicine in Alaska: Success and Lessons Learned, 1996, TELEMEDICINE JOURNAL – together with a nurse and a doctor, we tried out several telemedicine solutions in remote areas of Alaska – view the article.
Patent: Database & Search Technology
- US 7,225,197 – Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof, Issued May 29, 2007 – co-inventor US7225197B2. There is some interesting reading in the list of other database searching patent applications and patents that have referred to ours.
- United States Air Force Officer, 1986-1998 – 30% service connected disability.