Greg: USPTO Registered Patent Agent
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1986)
- Master of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1992)
- Juris Doctor, University of La Verne College of Law (2016)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO] – Registered Patent Agent, Registration Number 77,847 – verify with the USPTO.
Project Management Certification
- Project Management Institute [PMI] – Project Management Professional [PMP] – Certificate Number 25,627 – current from 2000 through 2022.
Patent: Database & Search Technology
- US 7,225,197 – Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof, Issued May 29, 2007 – co-inventor US7225197B2. There is some interesting reading in the list of other database searching patent applications and patents that have referred to ours – view the list.
- General Purpose X-Windows Medical Image Display Program, 1992, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA – read the approved thesis paper.
- Experimenting with Feasibility of Telemedicine in Alaska: Success and Lessons Learned, 1996, TELEMEDICINE JOURNAL – together with a nurse and a doctor, we tried out several telemedicine solutions in remote areas of Alaska – view the article.
- United States Air Force Officer, 1986-1998 – 30% service connected disability.
Important TIP: When looking for professional patenting services from a patents firm/office – only a Patent Attorney or patent agent can prosecute patents for you. Carson Patents® your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.
About Us: Professional online personal patent services by a USPTO Registered Patent practitioner. | Biomedical, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering Experience.
Patenting Articles by Greg.
Carson Patents® is verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We are listed on the VA’s Vendor Information Pages (VIP).