We have patenting experience with a wide range of invention types and kinds. Our success rate is based on the number of applications we file compared with the number of applications that get a notice of allowance. Our success rate is significantly above the overall success rate reported by the USPTO. Check out our patent dos and don’ts.
Important Tip: There are several ways of getting patent applications prosecuted faster through the USPTO. Read more about getting your patent application prosecuted faster in our article on accelerating patent applications.
Utility Patent Experience
- Accessories for Personal Fitness.
- Artificial Intelligence – software.
- Automated Systems – software.
- Bedding and Linens.
- Business Systems – software.
- Construction Industry – Hospitals.
- Construction Industry – Residential.
- Cosmetic Tools and Equipment.
- Electrical Appliances.
- Electrical Distribution Systems.
- Expert Based Model Systems – software.
- Fire Arm Accessories and Devices.
- Food Service Industry – Equipment, Utensils, Reusable and Disposable Containers.
- Gaming – war games, and role play games.
- Golf Accessories.
- Haircare Tools and Equipment.
- Hand-tools, and Accessories.
- Home Defense Systems.
- Image Processing – software and hardware.
- Mechanical Fitness Machines and Devices.
- Medical Imaging – software and hardware.
- Medical Imaging Devices.
- MedTech Devices and Accessories.
- Networked Systems and Associated Software Applications.
- Package and Box Handling Equipment.
- Package Delivery Automation Hardware and Mechanical Devices.
- Personal Medical Devices and Associated Software Applications.
- Personal Safety Devices and Associated Software Applications.
- Plumbing Fixtures and Automated Controls.
- RV and Camping Accessories.
- RV and Camping Equipment.
- Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored) – software and hardware.
- Software Applications.
- Sports – Golf Industry.
- Sports Medicine and Associated Software Applications.
- Toys and Games Accessories.
- Toys and Games.
- Vitamin and Health Supplements.
- Warehouse Tools and Accessories.
Design Patent Experience
- Toy & Game Devices.
- Dental Appliances.
- Chew Toys.
- Sports Equipment.
- Golf Accessories.
- Personal Fitness Accessories.
- Travel Accessories.
- Travel Bags.
- Med-Tech Devices and Accessories.
- Personal Protection Devices and Accessories.
- Personal Organization Devices and Accessories.
- Modular Containers.
Software Coding and Patent Expertise
- Search Engines and Search Engine Technologies (AI)
- Digital and Electronic Business Systems.
- Business and Process Automation.
- Medical Imaging – Digital Acquisition, Display, Object Recognition, and Analysis Applications.
- Image Processing – Hardware and Software.
- Expert Model Based Systems.
- Object Recognition Systems.
- Automated Business Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- AI Gaming Systems.
- Machine Learning, and associated Deep Learning.
- Personal and Property Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored, Active Supervision AI).
- Home Defense Security Devices.
- People Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored, Active Supervision AI).
- Biomedical Engineering – over 35 years.
- Software Engineering – over 40 years.
- Construction Engineering – over 25 years.
- Electrical Engineering – 25 years.
- Mechanical Engineering – over 25 years.
Important Note 1 of 2: Every invention is unique. Experience with a similar invention is useful and helpful. However, attention needs to be paid to ensuring that we understand the details and specifics of your invention and/or idea. Our experience is helpful, but our engineering education and experience is what frequently makes all the difference. We are always learning by experience. Your definition of experience may differ.
Important Note 2 of 2: Each patent application must completely and properly describe how to make and use the invention. Specific experience with your invention is not likely. After all, if your invention is patentable it is likely the first time a human thought of the idea and acted to protect it, so there is no specific experience. Having experience with similarly complex inventions does help in writing and filing new utility, design, and plant patent applications.
Get started with us
We offer a free intellectual property consultation with our expert patent attorney. You can schedule a free appointment to discuss your invention and how best to go about seeking patent protection for it in the United States and/or around the world. You can also schedule a free consultation to discuss your trade and service mark registration needs. We work with individual inventors and business owners to protect their intellectual property. Additionally, we can help with fixing trademark and copyright registrations that you started on your own. Just schedule a time and let us hear about your creations!