Have an invention? Looking for professional patenting help? You’ve found the right place! Prior Art Searching. Patentability Opinions. Find help here applying for a patent. Get help responding to a USPTO office action or USPTO examiner interview. All of our services are available online. Contact us to discuss your project. Only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution, hire us to find help.
Carson Patents Services: All Available Online:
- Searching & Patentability Reports. Patentability (prior art, novelty). Clearance (freedom to operate). Validity (opposition).
- Patent Application Drafting and Filing. Editing and preparation of specification, description, claims, and drawings for patent applications.
- Application Prosecution. Responses to USPTO office actions, and USPTO examiner interviews.
- Software Patenting. Searching, filing, and prosecution of software invention applications.
- Consulting. Software and Search Technologies. Expert Systems, and Artificial Intelligence.
Confidentiality is important. Carson Patents does not outsource any part of patent searching. We ensure confidentiality of our services by doing all work in-house.
Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847
Veterans Charity: Pro Bono Services:
Our company and the new Veterans Charity, Veterans Intellectual Property, work to provide free patenting services help to veterans (as well as active duty and dependents). Veterans Intellectual Property is an IRS Section 501(c)(3) Charity. Donors can deduct contributions. Preference for Free Patenting Service is given to Veterans who qualify to apply for a patent under the USPTO small and micro entity status. Please check out the GoFundMe campaign. Or, you can Donate Directly by Clicking Here. When funds are available they are used to reduce or eliminate the costs to veteran clients.
Carson Patents is a Professional Patents Practice that is Owned and Operated by a US Service Disabled Veteran Patent Agent.
Gregory D Carson Patents is verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We are verified by the VA as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) . We are listed on the VA’s Vendor Information Pages (VIP) at https://www.vip.vetbiz.va.gov/.
Carson Patents is a SDVOSB Member of VeteranOwnedBusiness.com. Find us on the Veteran Owned Business Directory.
Gregory D Carson Patents is Certified by the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA). We are certified by NaVOBA as a Service Disabled Veteran’s Business Enterprise. Visit the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA) at http://navoba.org/.
Recent Articles by Greg …
- Patenting Software
- How to do a Patent Search?
- Web Presence Costs
- What is a 188 Claim?
- Patent Agent Legal Services
Confidentiality, Professional, Expert Software Engineer, Only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution hire us to find help – Online Contact Us.