Gregory D Carson is an experienced engineer. If you have an invention and are looking for expert help, you’ve found the right place. Our services are available online. Patent Search Specialist. Get a prior art opinion (patentability). Expert help applying for a patent. Get help responding to a USPTO office action or USPTO examiner interview. For invention and patent specialist help, this is the right place. Please contact us to discuss your project. Get online help for your invention here.
Carson Patents Services: All Available Online:
- Searching & Patentability Reports. Patentability (prior art, novelty). Clearance (freedom to operate). Validity (opposition).
- Patent Application Drafting and Filing. Editing and preparation of specification, description, claims, and drawings for patent applications.
- Application Prosecution. Responses to USPTO office actions, and USPTO examiner interviews.
- Software Patenting. Searching, filing, and prosecution of software invention applications.
- Consulting. Software and Search Technologies. Expert Systems, and Artificial Intelligence.
Confidentiality is important. Carson Patents does not outsource any part of patent searching. We ensure confidentiality of our services by doing all work in-house.
Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847
Veterans Charity: Pro Bono Services:
Our company and the new Veterans Charity, Veterans Intellectual Property, work to provide free patenting services help to veterans (as well as active duty and dependents). Veterans Intellectual Property is an IRS Section 501(c)(3) Charity. Donors can deduct contributions. Preference for Free Patenting Service is given to Veterans who qualify to apply for a patent under the USPTO small and micro entity status. Please check out the GoFundMe campaign. Or, you can Donate Directly by Clicking Here. When funds are available they are used to reduce or eliminate the costs to veteran clients.
Carson Patents is a Patents Practice that is Owned and Operated by a US Service Disabled Veteran Patent Agent.
Gregory D Carson Patents is verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We are verified by the VA as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) . We are listed on the VA’s Vendor Information Pages (VIP) at https://www.vip.vetbiz.va.gov/.
Gregory D Carson Patents is Certified by the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA). We are certified by NaVOBA as a Service Disabled Veteran’s Business Enterprise. Visit the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA) at http://navoba.org/.
Recent Articles by Greg …
Copyright Gregory D Carson Patents – 2019 – All rights reserved