We understand that finding the right consultant can be challenging, which is why we have created this page with our referrals where you can find a network of trusted professionals to refer you to.
Each of our service providers has been carefully selected based on their expertise, experience, and commitment to providing exceptional service. We have personally worked with each of our referrals, so we are able to first-hand recommend their exceptional services to you. We are confident that our referral network can help you find the right service provider for your needs.
To learn more about our referral network and to request a referral, please visit our website and contact us directly. We look forward to helping you connect with the right service provider.
Carson Patents Recommended Consultants
Julie Moran – Certified Public Accountant – Julie Moran, CPA Inc.
Julie Moran is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Julie is the best CPA that we have had the pleasure of working with. Of course, she is our accountant and consultant.
William Scott Goldman – Trademark Attorney – Branding Law Specialist
William Scott Goldman is a trademark attorney who specializes in trademark registration applications and has literally written the book on branding law. At Carson Patents, our focus is patent applications for new inventions, so we frequently are not available to help with applying to register for a trademark. William is our trademark consultant of choice when we are not available to help with filing a trademark registration application.
Andrew Cecola – Design Engineer – Clean Science Labs
Andrew Cecola is a mechanical design engineer that we have had the pleasure of working with. Andrew founded Clean Science Labs, a company dedicated to designing, prototyping, and manufacturing products. Our inventors have always reported being happy that they worked with Andrew. We often seek Andrew’s input when we need prototypes made. Andrew might be your invention’s best friend.
The Importance of Referrals
Consultant referrals are a powerful way to connect with others in multiple business aspects. Referrals can help build trust and credibility with potential customers or clients. When someone is referred to your business by a friend, family member, or colleague, they are more likely to trust your business because the recommendation comes from someone they know and trust. In turn, customers or clients who are referred to your business are more likely to become loyal customers or clients themselves. This is due to the fact they have already had a positive experience with your business and are more likely to trust and engage with your brand.
Consultant referrals are also a cost-effective way to acquire new customers or clients. Businesses typically set aside a budget for their marketing needs. Rather than creating a large budget for marketing, businesses can instead work on creating a reliable network. Referrals typically require less marketing and effort than other customer acquisition methods, such as advertising or direct mail campaigns. When an existing business partner, previous customer, or client refers someone to your business, that referral can turn into a new customer or client for your business.
Not only are consultant referrals cost-effective, they are also time-efficient. When customers or clients visit your business on a recommended basis, they are less likely to take up your time with hesitance to buy your product and/or service. They have already received positive feedback about your business, therefore, they are likely already interested in your product or service. You can focus on how you can create an informative experience for your customer or client, rather than worrying about whether or not they are interested in what you have to offer.
How to get Referrals for your Business
Gaining consultant referrals is about building relationships and providing high quality service. Getting referrals is an effective way to grow your business or professional network. Below we include our six tips on how to get consultant referrals and two sample emails you can use to build your consultant referral network.
6 Tips on How to Get Referrals
- Provide superb service: The best way to get referrals is to provide excellent service to your existing clients or customers. Satisfied customers are more likely to refer their friends and colleagues to you.
- Build relationships: Building strong relationships with your clients or customers can increase the likelihood of them referring you to their friends and colleagues. Take the time to get to know your clients and show them that you care about their needs and goals.
- Be visible: Being active in your community or industry can help to increase your visibility and make it easier for people to recognize you, and therefore refer you. A couple ways to be active in your industry is by attending networking events, participating in online forums, or sharing your expertise through content marketing and social media. A great way to share your expertise is by creating an active blog on your business site. An accurate business blog attracts people in your industry to your site, potentially creating future customers and clients.
- Ask for referrals: Don not be afraid to ask your clients or customers for referrals. Let them know that you would appreciate their help in spreading the word about your business or services. If they are content with your product or service, customers or clients are typically more than happy to let others know how their experience with your business went.
- Offer incentives: Offering incentives such as discounted or free products and/or services can be a good way to encourage referrals. If you prefer to not ask your customers or clients for a favor, you might influence a referral with the help of an incentive such as a discount for referrals. It is important to communicate the incentive clearly in order to make sure the customer or client understands what must to be done in order to receive the incentive.
- Follow up: After receiving a referral, make sure to follow up promptly and respectfully. Thank whomever referred you and keep them lightly updated on the progress of the referral. This behavior shows gratitude and professionalism.
Sample Email Asking for a Referral
I wanted to reach out to thank you for choosing [Company Name] for our [Service/Product] and for the trust you have placed in us. I am thrilled that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
As a valued client, I wanted to ask for your help in spreading the word about our business. If you know of anyone who could benefit from our [Service/Product], I would be grateful if you could refer them to us.
We take pride in providing exceptional service and products, and we believe that our clients are our best advocates. Your referral would mean a lot to us and would help us to continue to grow our business and reach more people who could benefit from what we offer.
Thank you again for your support, and please let me know if there is anything we can do to serve you better in the future.Consultant
Example of a referral follow-up email
I wanted to reach out to express my sincere gratitude for referring [Client’s Name] to me. I truly appreciate your trust and confidence in my abilities, and I am excited for the opportunity to work with [Client’s Name].
I have reached out to [Client’s Name], and we have scheduled our initial meeting.
Once again, thank you for your support and for thinking of me when anyone is in need of [Service/Product]. Your referral is highly appreciated, and I look forward to continuing to provide excellent service to you and your network.Consultant
Still have a question and/or comment? Feel free to contact us directly.
We Offer Consultations for Existing Patent Applications
Carson Patents provides all patent services necessary for existing patent applications. Once a patent application is pending, there is frequently a need to do some amending, editing, and writing in order to properly and completely respond to the communications from the USPTO. Communications from the USPTO regarding a patent application are also referred to as “office actions.” Our pre-grant patent services provide options for the patent services needed to put your patent application in a condition for allowance and communicate that to the examiner.
Below are some links to more information about our pre-grant patent services. All of our pre-grant patent services are actions focused on moving a patent application into a condition for allowance and issue. Read more about what happens after filing a patent application.
- Patent Services for Patent Pending Applications
- Pre Grant Patent Services Examples with Costs
- Pre Grant Patent Services Testimonials
Inventor Note: There are several ways of getting patent applications prosecuted faster. Read more about getting the patent application for your invention prosecuted faster in our article on accelerating patent applications.