Professional Expert Patents Engineer. What is a Patents Engineer? Simply put, it is a patent agent that is also an engineer. A patent agent (or attorney) must pass the USPTO Patent Bar. They are licensed to prepare, file, and prosecute patents — representing inventions or ideas.
In the case of Carson Patents, Gregory Carson is a Biomedical Engineer. And, he is a USPTO Registered Patent Agent. Below you can see more information about Carson Patents. See more information about our Patent Agent, Gregory Carson. Contact us.
A bit about the patent agent who provides our services.
Our USPTO Registered Patent Agent is Gregory Carson. He has both bachelors and masters degrees in Biomedical Engineering. Greg has many years experience with electrical and mechanical engineering. Greg has many years software engineering experience, both as a programmer and inventor. Medical areas include medical imaging software, patient management software, and medical prescription software. Also, Greg has extensive experience in database management, and database search technologies. There is more about Greg on our About page.
Confidentiality! All our services are Confidential.
Carson Patents does not outsource any part of patent searching. We ensure confidentiality of our services by doing all work in-house. All our services are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include:
- Prior Art Searches.
- Patentability Searches.
- Patentability Analysis.
- Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Application Filing Services.
- Patentability Opinion.
- Patentability Report.
- Patent Prosecution Services.
Additionally with regard to Client Communications. We offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know.
Affordable Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services, and one speciality. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
- Lastly, SOFTWARE PATENTING. Searching. Writing. Filing. Applying. Prosecution. – for software invention applications.
Find – Hire – Online Patent Help. Prior Art Searches. Patentability, Novelty, and Prior Art Reviews – Reports. Patent Application Writing – Drafting – Editing. Patent Prosecution. Find help here – hire our patents law firm office for your – invention or idea – remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – hire us to find patent practitioner help – Contact us online – carsonpatents.com – Call us – 909.215.9091 Get expert professional help with your invention or patent online. Contact Carson Patents, Software Experienced Biomedical Engineer – Patent Agent. Get a quote to help file – apply – and represent your idea and work with the USPTO for your invention. Confidential – Privileged Communication. Contact us to apply for the patent for your invention or idea. Online help searching, drafting, filing, and prosecuting USPTO and International Patent Applications (PCT) is here. Provisional. Non-Provisional. Utility – Design – Plant Patent Applications.
Affordable Professional Expert Patents Engineer Available. 🤙909.215.9091