What is Patenting Software? It is what it sounds like, it is seeking a patent for software. Software can be apps, or operating systems. Patenting software usually requires professional help. If you are looking for professional software patenting services (search – write – draft – file – apply – prosecute) from a patent law firm or office, remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can “do” patent prosecution. Hire us get your USPTO Patent Practitioner help here – online.
A software patent specialist is a patent practitioner who specializes and practices in software patenting. Contact Us to find and hire online help for your invention or idea. Prior Art Searching – Application Writing and Filing – Patent Prosecution – specifically for software invention applications.
All patent application and searching services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Our five affordable online services include:
- Firstly, Prior Art Searches.
- Secondly, Patentability Opinions and Reports.
- Thirdly, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Fourthly, Application Filing Services.
- Fifthly, Patent Prosecution Services.
In addition, regarding Client Communications. We can offer and use Encrypted email if desired. Just let us know your preference.
We are able to provide all of our services online. Additionally, we can be available to work on site with you. Contact us. Hire your own patent consultant.
What is Software Patenting?
They are regular patents and need all the usual information and materials. And, they must meet all the usual criteria for patenting. Software patent applications need extra focus and attention given to the following three things. Firstly, good flowcharts showing each step of the process. Secondly, detailed descriptions of the code – algorithms. Thirdly, a good explanation of how the software works with the hardware or machine.
We highly recommend professional help when patenting software. Contact Carson Patents. We can help you with drafting any patent application.
About our Patent Practitioner:
Our USPTO registered patent practitioner – agent, is Gregory Carson. Greg has a bachelors and a masters degree in Biomedical Engineering. Greg has many years experience with electrical and mechanical engineering. Over 30 years engineering experience as a programmer and inventor. Experience in imaging software. Patient management software. Medical prescription software. Greg is an expert in both database management technologies, and database search technologies. There is more about Greg on our About page.
Affordable Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five patenting services, and one speciality. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
- Lastly, SOFTWARE PATENTING. Searching. Writing. Filing. Applying. Prosecution. Specifically for software invention applications.
Carson Patents is a SDVOSB Member of VeteranOwnedBusiness.com. Find us on the Veteran Owned Business Directory.
Looking for professional software patenting services – search – write – draft – file – apply – prosecute – from a patent law firm – office – Remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – Hire us – find your USPTO Patent Practitioner help here – online. Contact us. 🤙909.215.9091