Why hire a specialist to patent software? Patenting software is complex and usually requires professional help. Our patent agent, Greg Carson, is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner who is “skilled in the art” of software. He has over 30 years of experience in developing, implementing, and patenting software. Contact Us for online help searching, writing, filing, applying, and prosecuting patentable software inventions or ideas. Remember, only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do software invention or idea patenting and patent prosecution.
What are software patents?
They are regular patents. Like all patent applications they need all the usual information and materials, and must meet all the usual criteria for a patent. These applications do need extra focus and attention given to three things. Firstly good flowcharts showing each step of the process. Secondly detailed descriptions of the code (algorithms). And thirdly a good explanation of how the software works with the hardware or machine. Contact Us, find help for your software patent application.
Good prosecution starts with good application drafting.
What is Patent Application Drafting? Filing? Applying? It is the reading, editing, and preparing the specification, claims, and drawings for an application. Hire us to find help to protect your invention.
Affordable Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five patenting services. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
All Patent Prosecution Services are Confidential.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include the following five areas.
- One, Prior Art Searches.
- Two, Reports and Opinions.
- Three, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Four, Application Filing Services.
- Five, Patent Prosecution Services.
Further, regarding Client Communications. We offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know.
All Welcome: Individuals. Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
Contact us about online services.
We are able to provide all of our services online. Also, we can be available to work on site with you. Contact us for a quote. Hire an expert professional patent consultant.
Contact Us for online help searching, writing, filing, applying, and prosecuting patentable software inventions or ideas. Remember, only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do software invention or idea patenting and patent prosecution.