Why hire a software patent specialist to patent your software? Patenting software is complex and usually requires professional help. Our patent agent, Greg Carson, is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner who is “skilled in the art” of software. He has over 30 years of experience in developing, implementing, and patenting software. Contact Us for online help searching, writing, filing, applying, prosecution of the patent for your software invention or idea. Remember, only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do software patent prosecution. Hire us as your patent practitioner.
Some easy ways to contact us.
Contact Carson Patents USPTO Registered Patent Agent to discuss consultation options:
- Call Now: (909) 215-9091
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation.
- Text: (909) 215-9091
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
Software Coding, Patenting, and Experience Areas.
- Digital and Electronic Business Systems.
- Business and Process Automation.
- Medical Imaging – Digital.
- Image Processing – Digital.
- Expert Based Model Systems.
- Automated Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored).
- Software Patent Specialist.
What are software patents?
Software Patents are regular patents. Software patent applications need all the usual information and materials. And, they must meet all the usual criteria for a patent. Software patent applications need extra focus and attention given to three things. (1) good flowcharts showing each step of the process. (2) detailed descriptions of the code (algorithms). And (3) a good explanation of how the software works with the hardware or machine. Hire a software patent consultant. Contact Carson Patents, our software patent specialist can help you with your application.
Databases and Search Technologies Experience.
We have particularly extensive experience in database search technologies. Greg’s patent is referenced in over 80 other patents as prior art. Those using Greg’s patent as prior art include Apple, E-bay, Google, IBM, and Yahoo. There is more information on our about page.
Enterprise Consulting and Software Experience.
Mr. Carson is an information scientist. Greg has over 30 years experience in corporate consulting. In particular he has extensive experience in software design and implementation consulting. Over 30 years software development experience, and over 30 years patent consulting experience. Hire us as your software patent specialist.
Affordable Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Software Patenting Services.
We offer these five services for patenting software. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
Contact Us for online help searching, writing, filing, applying, prosecution of the patent for your software invention or idea. Remember, only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do software patent prosecution. Hire us as your patent practitioner – Available Online. 🤙909.215.9091