Have an app and want to get a software patent? Patenting software is complex and usually requires professional help. Our patent agent, Greg Carson, is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner who is “skilled in the art” of software. He has over 30 years of experience in developing, implementing, and patenting software. Contact Us for online help searching, writing, filing applications, and for prosecution of the patent for your software invention or idea – Remember, only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution. Hire us as your software patent practitioner firm – office.
We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
Also, We can help with a coding invention if needed.
Contact Carson Patents USPTO Registered Patent Agent to discuss consultation options:
- Call Now: (909) 215-9091
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation.
- Text: (909) 215-9091
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
What are software patents?
They are regular patents or patent applications, and need all the usual information and materials. They must meet all the usual criteria for a patent. Software applications need extra focus and attention given to three things. (1) good flowcharts showing each step of the process. (2) detailed descriptions of the code (algorithms). And (3) a good explanation of how the software works with the hardware or machine.
Confidential Professional Services. Affordable Expert Patent Searches.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include the following five areas.
- One, Prior Art Searches.
- Two, Reports and Opinions.
- Three, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Four, Application Filing Services.
- Five, Patent Prosecution Services.
Additionally, regarding Client Communications. We offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know.
Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
Consulting Experience. Database and Search Technologies
We have particularly extensive experience in database search technologies. Our patent agent is an information scientist. Additionally, Mr. Carson is software patent consultant. Greg’s patent is referenced in over 80 other patents as prior art. Those using Greg’s patent as prior art include Apple, E-bay, Google, IBM, and Yahoo.
Consulting Experience. Corporate and Software.
Carson Patents has over 30 years experience in corporate consulting. In particular we have extensive experience in software design and implementation consulting. Over 30 years software development experience, and over 30 years patent consulting experience.
Contact Us for online help searching, writing, filing applications, and for prosecution of the patent for your software invention or idea – Remember, only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution. Hire us as your software patent practitioner firm – office. 🤙909.215.9091