What is a Software Patent Engineer? In simplest form, it is an engineer who does software and patents. Whether or not it’s about software, only patent attorneys lawyers and agents can “do patents,” (hire us to find help). Consequently, the engineer must also be a patent practitioner. Contact us for online help with your project.
Our Patent Agent, Greg, is USPTO Registered. Greg, is a software engineer. Greg is an engineer that does software and patents. There is more information about Greg on our About page.
How to hire Carson Patents as the software engineer for your patent?
- Call Now: (909) 215-9091
- Email: email@example.com
- Click Here to Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation.
- Send a text to request an initial consultation to 909.215.9091.
- All communications are confidential.
What are software patents?
Software Patents are regular patents. Like all patent applications they need all the usual information and materials, and must meet all the usual criteria for a patent. Software patent applications do need extra focus and attention given to three things: (1) good flowcharts showing each step of the process, (2) detailed descriptions of the code (algorithms), and (3) a good explanation of how the software works with the hardware or machine. Contact Carson Patents, we can help you with a software patent application.
All of our Affordable Professional Patenting Services.
Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services, and one speciality. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
- Lastly, SOFTWARE PATENTING. Searching. Writing. Filing. Applying. Prosecution. – for software invention applications.
Confidential Professional Expert Services.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include the following five areas.
- One, Prior Art Searches.
- Two, Patentability Searches.
- Three, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Four, Application Filing Services.
- Five, Patent Prosecution Services.
Further, regarding Client Communications. We offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know.
All Welcome: Individuals. Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
We are able to provide all of our services online. Also, we can be available to work on site with you. Contact us for a quote. Hire an expert professional patent consultant.
What is Patent Application Drafting? Filing? Applying? It is the reading, editing, and preparing the specification, claims, and drawings for an application. Hire Carson Patents as your patent application expert.
What things influence the cost of Patent Application Drafting? Filing? Applying. This depends upon the patent type, complexity, and current state of application completion.
Affordable Professional Expert Software Engineer Only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can “do patents” hire us to find help 🤙909.215.9091 Available Online.