Looking for professional software patenting services from a patent law firm or office? Patenting software is complex and usually requires professional help. Our patent agent, Greg Carson, is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner who is “skilled in the art” of software. He has over 30 years of experience in developing, implementing, and patenting software. Contact Us for online help – searching – writing – filing – applying – prosecution – for your invention – idea. Remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do software patent prosecution. Hire us to guide you through the process. Find affordable USPTO Patent Practitioner help here.
We highly recommend professional help when patenting software. Contact Carson Patents. We can help you with drafting any patent application.
About our Patent Practitioner:
Our USPTO registered patent practitioner – agent, is Gregory Carson. Greg has a bachelors and a masters degree in Biomedical Engineering. Greg has many years experience with electrical and mechanical engineering. Over 30 years engineering experience as a programmer and inventor. Experience in imaging software. Patient management software. Medical prescription software. Greg is an expert in both database management technologies, and database search technologies. There is more about Greg on our About page.
All patent application and searching services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Our five affordable online services include:
- Firstly, Prior Art Searches.
- Secondly, Patentability Opinions and Reports.
- Thirdly, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Fourthly, Application Filing Services.
- Fifthly, Patent Prosecution Services.
In addition, regarding Client Communications. We can offer and use Encrypted email if desired. Just let us know your preference.
We are able to provide all of our services online. Additionally, we can be available to work on site with you. Contact us. Hire your own patent consultant.
Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services for software inventions and ideas. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
What is Software Patenting?
Software patents are regular patents. Importantly they need all the usual information and materials just like any other kind of patent. Additionally they must meet all the usual criteria for patenting. Moreover, software patent applications need extra focus and attention given to the following three things. Firstly, good flowcharts showing each step of the process. Secondly, detailed descriptions of the code – algorithms. Thirdly, a good explanation of how the software works with the hardware or machine.
Looking for professional software patenting services from a patent law firm – office – remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – hire us – find USPTO Patent Practitioner help here – online. 🤙909.215.9091