Carson Patents® – Personal Patent Services™
Carson Patents® provides Personal Patenting Services™ for utility and design patents. Utility patents protect how and what an invention does (its use/function). Design patents protect inventive unique design (its look/ornamental appearance). We offer affordable expert utility and design invention services following our 4 steps to patent. Our USPTO Registered Patent Agent, is an online patent services specialist. Contact us for help with any of the 4 steps to patent. The four steps are:  prior art search and patentability evaluation,  application writing,  application filing, and  patent prosecuting. Read about our invention patenting services.
Patenting Services Links
Carson Patents® Articles
- Patent Agent Legal Services
- How to do a Patent Search
- Patenting Step 1: Search
- Patenting Step 2: Writing
- Design Patenting Step 2: Writing
- Patenting Step 3: Filing
- Patenting Step 4: Prosecution
- Patenting Software
- How much does a patent cost?
Online patent pending application processing
We file and prosecute utility and design invention patent pending applications online at the United States Patent and Trademark Office and at World Intellectual Property Office.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office online filing at – Patent Center – for US utility and design patent applications.
- World Intellectual Property Office online filing at – PCT Applications – for international utility patent applications.
- World Intellectual Property Office online filing at – Hague Applications – for international design patent applications.