What is a patent search specialist, professional? In simplest terms it is a person who specializes in searching for prior art. In our case, it is a USPTO registered patent practitioner who specializes in searches. Need professional services? Patent search expert services?
We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
Confidential Patent Search. Prior Art Search. A search for products and inventions similar to an invention that you want to patent. The search is done using all appropriate search types. There are five search types. First, keyword. Second, classification. Third, structure. Fourth, sequence. Fifth, image.
Professional Patent Search Specialist.
Novelty Search. Patentability Search. This is a search to find out whether an invention is new. Usually done before the inventor files a patent application. Always recommended before applying for a patent. The search is done using all appropriate search types. There are five search types. First, keyword. Second, classification. Third, structure. Fourth, sequence. Fifth, image.
Reports. Opinions. All by a patent search professional.
Patentability Opinions with Report and Consultation. A patentability opinion is an opinion whether an invention is patentable. Patent Search Professional.
Validity Opinions with Report and Consultation. A validity opinion is an opinion whether a patent is valid, and, or, enforceable. Patent Search Specialist.
Clearance Opinions with Report and Consultation. A clearance opinion, is also called a freedom to operate opinion. It is an opinion whether a product or activity will infringe any valid or enforceable patent claims.
Let’s build an application together.
Affordable Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services, and one speciality. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
- Lastly, SOFTWARE PATENTING. Searching. Writing. Filing. Applying. Prosecution. – for software invention applications.
Confidential Professional Expert Services.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include the following five areas.
- One, Prior Art Searches.
- Two, Patentability Searches.
- Three, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Four, Application Filing Services.
- Five, Patent Prosecution Services.
Further, regarding Client Communications. We offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know.
All Welcome: Individuals. Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
We are able to provide all of our services online. Also, we can be available to work on site with you. Contact us for a quote. Hire your own patent consultant. Professional Expert Patent Search Specialist.