Design Patent Prosecution Services
What are Design Patent Prosecution Services?
For design patent applications the fourth step patent service is prosecution. Patent Prosecution Services are the patent services needed to either  represent a patent application through examination,  appeal an examination decision, or  conduct opposition, reissue, or reexamination proceedings. Patent Prosecution happens after a patent is pending and it occurs both before and after a patent is granted. Carson Patents provides all Design Patent Prosecution patent services online.
Patent Prosecution occurs after an invention is patent pending. It is representing the invention before the United States Patent and Trademark (USPTO). It is the conducting of communications with the USPTO regarding the examination of a patent application, or a patent.
For Design Applications, it is most frequently letters to address any rejections or objections made regarding an application. Contact us for prosecution help, or to start the steps to patent for your idea or invention.
Prosecution also includes:
- Filing US Design from Hague International Industrial Design Applications.
- Filing Hague from US Applications.
- Requests for Reconsideration & Appeals.
- Petitions to Make Special (Accelerated Examination, Prioritized Examination, Patent Prosecution Highway – PPH).
- Carson Patents files the Petition to Make Special based on age (over 65) for free.
Responses to Office Actions.
Responding to an office action is basically writing a letter back to the patent office. It includes responding to, and addressing, all issues raised in the letter from the examiner. Office action issues frequently include both rejections and objections. Both must be responded to properly and completely. We highly recommend patent practitioner help for responses to all USPTO Office Actions. Contact us for prosecution help, or to start the steps to patent.
Services Available Online
- Design Patent Prior Art Searching.
- Design Patent Writing & Filing.
- Contact us to discuss the steps to patent for your invention or idea.