Looking for professional affordable patent help? We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Looking for affordable help from – patent law firm or office – Remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – hire us find your patent practitioner help here.
Confidentiality! All our services are Confidential.
Carson Patents does not outsource any part of patent searching. We ensure confidentiality of our services by doing all work in-house. All services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include:
- Prior Art Searches.
- Patentability Searches.
- Patentability Analysis.
- Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Application Filing Services.
- Patentability Opinion.
- Patentability Report.
- Patent Prosecution Services.
Additionally, note, with regard to Client Communications, we offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know if you have a preference.
Professional Affordable Patent Help. Reports. Opinions.
Patentability Opinions with Report and Consultation. A patentability opinion is an opinion whether an invention is patentable.
Validity Opinions with Report and Consultation. A validity opinion is an opinion whether a patent is valid and / or enforceable.
Clearance Opinions with Report and Consultation. A clearance opinion, for freedom to operate opinion, is an opinion whether a product or activity will infringe any valid or enforceable patent claims.
Extensive Prior Art and Patentability Searches by Carson Patents.
Novelty Search. Patentability Search. This is a search to find out whether an invention is new. Usually done before the inventor files a patent application. Always recommended before applying for a patent. The search is done using all appropriate search types. There are five search types. First, keyword. Second, classification. Third, structure. Fourth, sequence. Fifth, image.
Confidential Patent Search. Prior Art Search. A search for products and inventions similar to an invention that you want to patent. The search is done using all appropriate search types. There are five search types. First, keyword. Second, classification. Third, structure. Fourth, sequence. Fifth, image.
Affordable Patents Firm – Office – Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services, and one speciality. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
- Lastly, SOFTWARE PATENTING. Searching. Writing. Filing. Applying. Prosecution. – for software invention applications.
All Welcome: Individuals. Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
Contact Carson Patents USPTO Registered Patent Agent to discuss consultation options:
- Call Now: (909) 215-9091
- Email: email@example.com
- Click Here to Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation.
- Text: (909) 215-9091
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
Looking for affordable help from – patent law firm or office – Remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – Hire us find your patent practitioner help here. 🤙909.215.9091