What is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner? It is a person licensed by the USPTO to represent others before the office and prosecute patent applications. Want help with patent applications? We provide patenting services before, during, and after the initial application filing. Utility or Design Patents. Provisional or Non-Provisional Applications. US or International Applications. We can help. Responding to office actions, interviews, new claims, and amendments. When looking for professional patenting services from a Patents Office or IP/Patents Law Firm – Remember only Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, and Agents can prosecute patents. Hire Carson Patents for your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.
Ideas and Inventions WELCOME.
- Contact Us to discuss your patenting options.
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
- All Welcome: Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations. Individual and co-inventors.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available USPTO Registered Patent Agent Services include:
- Prior Art Searches.
- Patentability Searches.
- Patentability & Infringement Studies.
- Patent Application Writing Services.
- Application Filing Services.
- Provisional Applications.
- Convert Provisional to Non-Provisional Filing.
- Patentability & Infringement Reports.
- Patent Prosecution Services.
Important TIP: We are able to provide all of our Services Online. Contact Us.
USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner.
Important TIP: When looking for professional patenting services from a Patents Office or IP/Patents Law Firm – Remember only Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, and Agents can prosecute patents. Hire Carson Patents for your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.