Do you need a patent agent? A patent agent is a person who helps search, file, and follow up on patent applications. Looking for patent agent services – remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – hire us – find USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner IP help.
- Biomedical Engineering – over 30 years.
- Software Engineering – over 30 years.
- Construction Engineering – over 20 years.
- Electrical Engineering – 20 years.
- Mechanical Engineering – over 20 years.
About Our Patent Agent Greg.
Greg, has many years experience with software and software patent applications.
Greg understands software, and software patent applications. He has a long history writing software applications. Greg has been working with computer software applications since the 1980’s. He wrote his first major software application as a part of his masters thesis in 1992. General Purpose X-Windows Medical Image Display Program, 1992, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA – click here to view his approved thesis paper.
Greg received a software patent in 2007 as a co-inventor. The patent is Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof US7225197B2 – click here to view the patent. This patent is cited by 83 other patent applications to include patents from Apple, E-bay, Google, IBM, and Yahoo. Click here to view the complete list of citations.
Greg has experience with expert systems (model based) – an artificial intelligence technology. He has worked extensively with digital medical imaging systems in all modalities.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available services include the following five areas.
- Firstly, Prior Art and Patentability Searches.
- Secondly, Opinions and Reports.
- Thirdly, Patent Application Drafting Services.
- Fourthly, Application Filing Services.
- Fifthly, Patent Prosecution Services.
We offer and use encrypted email if desired. Just let us know.
All Welcome: Individuals. Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
We are able to provide all of our services online. Also, we can be available to work on site with you. Contact us for a quote. Hire your own patent practitioner.
How to hire us to find Patent Practitioner help.
How to hire Carson Patents? Need help? Call 909.215.9091
- Have an invention or idea. It is helpful to gather together the documentation that you have for your invention. This can be mere notes scribbled on a napkin. Or a completely documented invention notebook. With pictures. Any prior art search should be included.
- Schedule a FREE initial consultation. Click Here to Schedule your FREE Initial Consultation.
- Send us an email at Contact@CarsonPatents.com. Click here to start an email to Contact@CarsonPatents.com.
Patent agent services – remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – hire us to find USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner IP help.
Affordable Patent Agent – Practitioner – Patenting Services.
We offer these five services, and one speciality. All are available online.
- Firstly, PRIOR ART SEARCHES. Patentability. Prior Art. Novelty.
- Secondly, PATENT OPINIONS AND REPORTS. Clearance. Freedom to Operate. Opposition. Validity.
- Thirdly, PATENT APPLICATION WRITING. Writing. Drafting. Editing. Preparation of specification – description – claims – and drawings for patent applications.
- Fourthly, PATENT APPLICATION FILING. We can file your application for you. Provisional. Non Provisional. Utility. Design. Plant. US. PCT. International.
- Fifthly, PATENT PROSECUTION. Responses to USPTO Office Actions. Examiner Interviews.
- Lastly, SOFTWARE PATENTING. Searching. Writing. Filing. Applying. Prosecution. – for software invention applications.
USPTO Registered Patent Agent.
Get a consultant to help with your invention or patent online. Contact Carson Patents. Our company: Software Experienced. Electrical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering. Biomedical Engineer. Patent Agent. Get a quote to help file to protect your invention. We can help you apply for a patent. We can represent your patent and work with the USPTO for your invention. Confidential, Privileged Communication. Secure. Online Patent Help. Prior Art Searches. Patentability, Novelty, and Prior Art Reviews. Patent applications filed online. Contact us to apply for the patent to protect your: invention, idea. Online help filing US and International Patents and Patent Applications is here.
Looking for patent agent services – remember only Patent Attorneys Lawyers and Agents can do patent prosecution – hire us – find USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner IP help. Contact us. 909.215.9091.