About Carson Patents experience. About our Patent Practitioner – Agent – Engineer.
Invention and Patenting Areas of Experience.
- Construction Industry – Hospitals.
- Food Service Industry.
- Sports – Golf Industry.
- Software Patenting.
- Business Systems – software.
- Medical Imaging – software and hardware.
- Image Processing – software and hardware.
- Expert Based Model Systems – software.
- Automated Systems – software.
- Artificial Intelligence – software.
- Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored) – software and hardware.
- Biomedical Engineering – over 30 years.
- Software Engineering – over 30 years.
- Construction Engineering – over 20 years.
- Electrical Engineering – 20 years.
- Mechanical Engineering – over 20 years.
Software Coding, Patenting, and Consulting Experience Areas.
- Digital and Electronic Business Systems.
- Business and Process Automation.
- Medical Imaging – Digital.
- Image Processing – Digital.
- Expert Based Model Systems.
- Automated Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored).
- Software Patenting.
- Databases and Search Engines.
About: Greg …
Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847
Greg, has many years experience with software and software patent applications.
Greg understands software, and software patent applications. He has a long history writing software applications. Greg has been working with computer software applications since the 1980’s. He wrote his first major software application as a part of his masters thesis in 1992. General Purpose X-Windows Medical Image Display Program, 1992, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA – click here to view his approved thesis paper.
Greg received a software patent in 2007 as a co-inventor. The patent is Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof US7225197B2 – click here to view the patent. This patent is cited by 83 other patent applications to include patents from Apple, E-bay, Google, IBM, and Yahoo. Click here to view the complete list of citations.
Greg has experience with expert systems (model based) – an artificial intelligence technology. He has worked extensively with digital medical imaging systems in all modalities.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1986)
- Master of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1992)
- Juris Doctor, University of La Verne College of Law (2016)
Greg’s Certification & License
- Project Management Institute [PMI] – Project Management Professional [PMP] – Certificate Number 25,627 – current from 2000 through 2022
- United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO] – Registered Patent Agent, Registration Number 77,847
- General Purpose X-Windows Medical Image Display Program, 1992, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA – click here to view the approved thesis paper. This image manipulation application was used with an expert model (artificial intelligence like software) based medical image object detection application.
- Experimenting with Feasibility of Telemedicine in Alaska: Success and Lessons Learned, 1996, TELEMEDICINE JOURNAL – together with a nurse and a doctor, we tried out several telemedicine solutions in remote areas of Alaska – click here to view the article.
Greg’s Patent – Database Technology | Search Technology
- US 7,225,197 – Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof, Issued May 29, 2007 – co-inventor US7225197B2 – click here to view the patent There is some interesting reading in the list of other database searching patent applications and patents that have referred to ours.
Greg’s Military Service
- United States Air Force Officer, 1986-1998 – 30% service connected disability
- Director of Clinical Engineering; Director of Facilities Management. Officer United States Air Force. Wilford Hall USAF Medical Group, San Antonio, Texas (1986 – 1988)
- Director of Facilities Management; Director of Clinical Engineering, Officer United States Air Force, 13th Air Force Medical Group, Clark AB, Luzon, Philippines (1988 – 1991)
- Chief of the Development Directorate: Director of Technology Development, Officer United States Air Force, Development Directorate, 3rd Air Force Medical Group, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska (1992 – 1998)
- Contract Administrator/Project Manager, Municipality of Anchorage, Property and Facility Management, Anchorage, Alaska (1998 – 2000)
- Chief Technology Officer, Municipality of Anchorage, Information Technology Department, Anchorage, Alaska (2000 – 2004)
- Senior Project Manager, Alaska Land Mobile Radio Project Management Office, ISS Department of Defense Project Management Contractor – ALMR Program Management Office Anchorage, Alaska (2004 – 2005)
- Senior Project Manager, Kaiser Permanente, National Facilities Services, Sunnyside, Oregon and Fontana, California (2005 – 2012)
- Law Clerk, Disability Rights Legal Center, Ontario, California and Student Mediator (2015)
- Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board, Ontario, California (2015)
- Carson Patents, Rancho Cucamonga, California (2019)
🤙909.215.9091 to find out more about Carson Patents. Affordable Patent Practitioner Agent Engineer Professional Available Online.