What is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner?
A USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner is a person who is a Patent Agent or Patent Attorney licensed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) to represent others before the office and prosecute patent applications. Our online patent practitioner is Patent Agent Greg Carson.
Disclosures to patent practitioners are covered by client controlled privilege. We ensure confidentiality of our services by doing all prior art searching, application writing, filing, and patent prosecution in-house. Newly filed applications are treated as confidential for about 18 months by patent offices around the world, but then they are published. Issued patents are public.
Expert Patenting Services for all types and kinds of patent applications.
- Utility, Design, & Plant Patents
- US & PCT (International) Applications.
- Provisional Patent Applications (PPA) Patent Pending Applications
- Provisional to Non-Provisional Conversions & Applications.
- Continuation, Continuation in Part, Divisional, & Substitute Applications.
Inventions and Ideas Welcome
- Contact Us to discuss your patenting options.
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
- All Welcome: Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations. Individual and co-inventors.