Greg: USPTO Registered Patent Agent
About Greg: Our patent practitioner is Gregory D. Carson, USPTO Registered Patent Agent, Registration Number 77,847 – verify at the USPTO. He is a patent agent, and an engineer (biomedical, electrical, and mechanical). | Experience. | Contact.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1986)
- Master of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa (1992)
- Juris Doctor, University of La Verne College of Law (2016)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office [USPTO] – Registered Patent Agent, Registration Number 77,847 – verify with the USPTO.
Project Management Certification
- Project Management Institute [PMI] – Project Management Professional [PMP] – Certificate Number 25,627 – current from 2000 through 2022.
Patent: Database & Search Technology
- US 7,225,197 – Data Entry, Cross Reference Database and Search Systems and Methods Thereof, Issued May 29, 2007 – co-inventor US7225197B2. There is some interesting reading in the list of other database searching patent applications and patents that have referred to ours – view the list.
- General Purpose X-Windows Medical Image Display Program, 1992, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA – read the approved thesis paper.
- Experimenting with Feasibility of Telemedicine in Alaska: Success and Lessons Learned, 1996, TELEMEDICINE JOURNAL – together with a nurse and a doctor, we tried out several telemedicine solutions in remote areas of Alaska – view the article.
- United States Air Force Officer, 1986-1998 – 30% service connected disability.
Important TIP: When looking for professional patenting services from a Patents Firm/Office – only a Patent Attorney or Patent Agent can prosecute patents. Contact Carson Patents for your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.