Patent Experience Areas
Patent Experience: When looking for experienced patenting services from a patents professional, patents firm/office; remember only a patent attorney or patent agent can prosecute patents for you. Contact Carson Patent’s patent help expert.
Utility Patent Experience
- MedTech Devices and Accessories.
- Fire Arm Accessories and Devices.
- Toys and Games.
- Toys and Games Accessories.
- Electrical Distribution Systems.
- Construction Industry – Hospitals.
- Construction Industry – Residential.
- Food Service Industry – Equipment, Utensils, Reusable and Disposable Containers.
- Package Delivery Automation Hardware and Mechanical Devices.
- Vitamin and Health Supplements.
- Gaming – war games, and role play games.
- Sports – Golf Industry.
- Golf Accessories.
- Software Applications.
- Business Systems – software.
- RV and Camping Equipment.
- RV and Camping Accessories.
- Medical Imaging – software and hardware.
- Medical Imaging Devices.
- Image Processing – software and hardware.
- Expert Based Model Systems – software.
- Automated Systems – software.
- Artificial Intelligence – software.
- Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored) – software and hardware.
- Home Defense Systems.
- Package and Box Handling Equipment.
- Electrical Appliances.
- Hair Tools and Equipment.
- Cosmetic Tools and Equipment.
- Patent Pending Applications.
- Pro Se Assistance.
- Plumbing Fixtures and Automated Controls.
- Bedding and Linens.
- Personal Safety Devices and Associated Software Applications.
- Personal Medical Devices and Associated Software Applications.
- Accessories for Personal Fitness.
- Mechanical Fitness Machines and Devices.
- Sports Medicine and Associated Software Applications.
- Hand-tools, and Accessories.
- Networked Systems and Associated Software Applications.
- Warehouse Tools and Accessories.
Design Patent Experience
- Toy & Game Devices.
- Dental Appliances.
- Chew Toys.
- Sports Equipment.
- Golf Accessories.
- Personal Fitness Accessories.
- Travel Accessories.
- Travel Bags.
- Med-Tech Devices and Accessories.
- Personal Protection Devices and Accessories.
- Personal Organization Devices and Accessories.
- Modular Containers.
Software Coding and Patent Experience
- Search Engines and Search Engine Technologies (AI)
- Digital and Electronic Business Systems.
- Business and Process Automation.
- Medical Imaging – Digital Acquisition, Display, Object Recognition, and Analysis Applications.
- Image Processing – Hardware and Software.
- Expert Model Based Systems.
- Object Recognition Systems.
- Automated Business Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- AI Gaming Systems.
- Machine Learning, and associated Deep Learning.
- Personal and Property Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored, Active Supervision AI).
- Home Defense Security Devices.
- People Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored, Active Supervision AI).
- Biomedical Engineering – over 30 years.
- Software Engineering – over 30 years.
- Construction Engineering – over 25 years.
- Electrical Engineering – 25 years.
- Mechanical Engineering – over 25 years.
Patent Experience FAQ’s
What is the difference between a utility patent and a design patent?
A utility patent protects the way an article is used and works (35 U.S.C. 101). A design patent protects the way an article looks (35 U.S.C. 171). You can get both design and utility patents for an article if invention resides both in its utility and ornamental appearance. Utility and design patents afford legally separate protection. But frequently, the utility and design of a product are not easily separable. Products may possess both functional and ornamental characteristics. Contact us.
When it comes to patents, what does confidentiality mean?
New inventors often ask this FAQ. Disclosures to patent practitioners are confidential. You may need or want a non-disclosure agreement with anyone else. Disclosures to patent agents are covered by client controlled privilege. Information disclosed cannot be used or shared without your permission. Patent agents hold the same basic professional liability insurance as that held by attorneys, just limited to the practice of patent prosecution. Contact us.
Patenting Articles by Tag
Clearance Opinion Confidential DIY Patent Services Experienced & Recommended Help With USPTO Office Action Novelty Search Online Patent Services Patent Patentability Opinion Patent Agent Patent Agent Services Patent Application Filing Patent Drafting Patenting Services Patent Novelty Opinion Patent Practitioner Patent Prosecution Patent Searching Patent Services Online Patent Writing Prior Art Searching Privileged Communications Services Patenting Software Patenting Validity Opinion
Patenting Articles by Topic
Patentability Study Patent Application Filing Patent Application Writing Patent Prosecution Patent Services Prior Art Searches Pro Se Assistance Software Patents USPTO Registered Patent Agent USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner