What is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner? It is a person who is a Patent Agent or Patent Attorney (lawyer) licensed by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) to represent others before the office and prosecute patent applications. Our online patent practitioner is Patent Agent Greg Carson.
Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847 – Click Here to Verify with the USPTO.
Expert Patenting Services for all types and kinds of patent applications.
- Utility, Design, & Plant Patents
- US & PCT (International) Applications.
- Provisional Patent Applications (PPA) Patent Pending Applications
- Provisional to Non-Provisional Conversions & Applications.
- Continuation, Continuation in Part, Divisional, & Substitute Applications.
Inventions and Ideas WELCOME.
- Contact Us to discuss your patenting options.
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
- All Welcome: Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations. Individual and co-inventors.
Important TIP: When looking for professional online patent practitioner search services Remember only Patent Attorneys, and Patent Agents can prosecute patents. Hire Carson Patents Agent for your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help. +1 (909) 215-9091