What is a USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner? It is a person licensed by the USPTO to represent others before the office and prosecute patent applications. When looking for patent services from a Patents Office or IP/Patents Law Firm – Remember only Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, and Agents can prosecute patents.
Ideas and Inventions WELCOME.
- Contact Us to discuss your patenting options.
- All communications are confidential and privileged.
- All Welcome: Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations. Individual and co-inventors.
USPTO Patent Practitioner Confidential Services.
All patent application and searching professional services at Carson Patents are CONFIDENTIAL. Available USPTO Registered Patent Agent Services include:
- Prior Art Searches.
- Patentability Searches.
- Patentability Studies.
- Patent Application Writing Services.
- Application Filing Services.
- Infringement Studies.
- Patentability & Infringement Reports.
- Patent Prosecution Services.
- Provisional conversion – Non-Provisional Filing Patent Services.
- Pro Se Assistance.
- Design Patents.
Important TIP: We are able to provide all of our Services Online. Contact Us.
USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner. Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847 – Click Here to Verify with the USPTO.
Important TIP: When looking for professional patent services help from a Patents Office or IP/Patents Law Firm – Remember only Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, and Agents can prosecute patents. Hire Carson Patents for your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.