What is a USPTO Registered Patent Agent? A patent agent is a patent practitioner, just like a patent attorney. A patent practitioner is a person who is licensed by the USPTO to represent inventors and prosecute patents. Specifically, a patent agent is a person who does prior art searching, patentability studies, application writing and filing, and follow up correspondence on patent applications. When looking for professional patent services from a Patents Office or IP/Patents Law Firm – Remember only Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, and Agents can prosecute patents.
- Biomedical Engineering – over 30 years.
- Software Engineering – over 30 years.
- Construction Engineering – over 20 years.
- Electrical Engineering – 20 years.
- Mechanical Engineering – over 20 years.
Invention and Patenting Areas of Experience.
- Construction Industry – Hospitals.
- Food Service Industry.
- Sports – Golf Industry.
- Software Patenting.
- Business Systems – software.
- Medical Imaging – software and hardware.
- Image Processing – software and hardware.
- Expert Based Model Systems – software.
- Automated Systems – software.
- Artificial Intelligence – software.
- Security Devices (Wireless, Monitored) – software and hardware.
USPTO Registered Patents Agent Confidential Services.
- Prior Art Searches.
- Patentability Searches.
- Patentability Studies.
- Patent Application Writing Services.
- Application Filing Services.
- Infringement Studies.
- Patentability & Infringement Reports.
- Patent Prosecution Services.
- Provisional conversion – Non-Provisional Filing Patent Services.
- Pro Se Assistance.
All Welcome: Individuals. Private Inventors. Start-Ups. Enterprise Clients. Small Businesses and Large Corporations.
Important TIP: We are able to provide all of our Services Online. Contact Us.
USPTO Registered Patent Agent. Gregory D Carson, USPTO Registration Number 77,847 – Click Here to Verify with the USPTO.
Important TIP: When looking for professional patenting services from a Patents Office or IP/Patents Law Firm – Remember only Patent Attorneys, Lawyers, and Agents can prosecute patents. Hire Carson Patents for your USPTO Registered Patent Practitioner help.